Sustained Fortune Because of the Wife Inspirational Story

There is a saying, behind a successful husband there is a wife behind him. 

However, behind the failure, the business that is not progressing, who is behind it all? Wife or husband. 

The correct answer, you can get after reading the story below.

Illustration


Sustained Fortune Because of the Wife Inspirational Story

This morning I did not go out of the house to give alms, because I was busy. Instead, I find an excuse to stay at home, so I can give to Eva, my prettiest wife. Bored friend, only beloved. 

After waking I reached for a glass of warm water to quench my growing thirst. As it passed my lips, my dessert like mouth and throat was no longer parched.

After that, I went straight to the toilet to take a big bath. Please, don't ask why the bath has to be big, because it's already an adult. 

When I was taking a shower, I noticed that the ceramic in the toilet seemed cleaner than usual. Usually it's just clean. Well this morning, very clean!  

It's like my math exam paper when I was in school, because I didn't fill it out. 

When I saw that, I immediately suspected that Eva was the cause of all this. It's impossible for Dani my child, because if he's the one who cleans it, I'll definitely be remedial three times. 

"Brother, the sink is still not clean! Brother, the shower still has stains! Brother, the underwear are still hanging in the toilet!" 

Even though after I sniffed, it turned out to be my own underwear. Forgot guys, wow! 

(An hour later) 

I approached Eva who was busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast. 

"Hi dear Eva. What are you doing?" I asked her to be happy. 

Yoi, even though I already know what my wife is doing in the kitchen, she seems to feel happy when I ask her that question.

I don't know if other mothers will be happy too or even annoyed if asked like that, by her husband. 

So, when the husband asked, "Hi dear Mama, what are you doing?" 

Then his wife replied, "Why doesn't Papa see Mama working?! Oh papa, use your eyes." In the end, the husband gave up, guys, he didn't want to ask any more questions. 

Back to Eva who was busy in the kitchen. 

"Hey Eva dear, what are you doing?" I asked. 

"Eva is cooking, honey, hihihi..." She answered, grinning. 

"Oh, I thought you were doing wushu. Here, Papa  have 100 thousand for Eva. This is not to add to your shopping, but just for you," I said while taking out 100 thousand. 

"Oh God! How come Eva was given so much money, Papa?! What else the money?" She asked surprised. 

"Money for Eva who has made the bathroom really clean. Papa likes it. Thank you." 

"Oh papa, it's really good..." Eva left her cooking, then came over to me and hugged me tightly. 

In the kitchen, I was kissed on the cheek very gently, and for a very long time, so I didn't feel like the food was burning. 

A few days earlier, I gave Eva 200 thousand because the food was delicious. And the other day I gave 300 thousand to Eva with the excuse that the massage was delicious. Even though I finished the massage, I added another 1000, because the massage with a plus plus plus. My wife very smart to catch the money, wkwkwk!


Sharie a Story

One day, my wife had a sharing on her girl friend. Her friend said that she was really annoyed with her husband, because he was stingy with money. 

He was never taken for a walk, never taken to the mall, never even invited to eat meatballs on the side of the road, for reasons of savings. 

The funny thing is, after years of living in this way, it was austerity, it turned out that the economy had not grown. Just stay. 

When I was a noodle baker, with an income not far from tens of thousands a day, I've done what I'm doing now, my friend. 

Namely, always looking for reasons to give my wife shock money. Even if I don't have money to please my wife, I use my mouth to please her, by thanking and praising her. 

"Thank you dear, for making breakfast for papa. The fried rice is really good, it beats the restaurant's fried rice," I said while having breakfast. 

"Ah papa..." she replied, blushing.

Because I had pleased my wife with my mouth, finally after breakfast, it was my turn to happy with her mouth. 

"While the children were already on their way to school, she said." wkwkwk!

That's really what happens when we please our wife. Even if it's only with the mouth, there is always a reply from Allah. Especially if you use money, buddy! Well, even more solid. 

For your information, after I gave the 100 thousand, not long after that my account was bombarded with transfers. 

Until when I was writing this post, in the morning around half past nine, my cellphone notification rang again. 

And when I opened it, it turned out that I got a transfer from someone, who ordered merchandise. 

Isn't ok?? 

My guess is that until midnight, the notifications on my cellphone won't stop. God willing. 

At the end of the story, there is always a way that Allah has provided if we want to share. You can go to the street, you can go to an orphanage, you can go anywhere. As long as you don't forget those at home. 

And what I experience and practice, the easiest way is to share it with my wife, buddy, and the effect is truly extraordinary. I've proven it many times. 

For friends who are still hesitant to share with their wives for reasons of savings. Let's check the life again. Is it true, after 'frugal' to make your wife 'rust,' it makes you rich and abundant? 

And if it's not, you just feel like your life is just like that, maybe..... this is possible, all the fortune is being held back, because there are wives who are never given snacks or taken for walks. 

Also read: Funny Story: Inspirational of husband and wife bickering. 

That's the article about the Sustained Fortune because of Wife. The article was told by Awan Gunawan in his Facebook post. Hopefully it can inspire your life.

Previous Post Next Post