The Black Cat Short Story that Made Me Courageous

The Black cat short story. The following is a true story experienced by the author himself. 

It happened a long time ago. But there are inspirations and lessons to be learned from this story. 

What's that? Let's see together.

Black cat illustration


The Black Cat Short Story that Made Me Courageous 

My cat's name is Blacki. Because he is the dominant of that color. Although on the legs there is white fur, but only a little. 

At first glance, this cat is all black. I call him the Blacki, a play on the word "black". 

This cat, before has many girlfriends, he rarely went outside. Accompany me who lives alone at home.

When I take a nap, he often sleeps on my feet. Very in love with me. Cute. 

But since he knew the meaning of love, he began to change. Rarely go home. 

Came home just to ask for food rations. After being fed, he went outside again. Makes me annoyed. But it can't be helped....you can't be jealous of a happy cat. 


The Cat's Advantage. 

Yhere are advantages that this Blacki has. First, he doesn't want to be held by anyone. Let alone to be held, meet with people just run away. 

He just wants to be with me. Proud to be the only person in this world that he chose. I feel like the "Most Unique Person in the World". 

Second, he gave himself up for me to do anything like; kiss, play, hug tightly until I was satisfied and then let him go. 

Even though he sometimes gets angry, it can be seen from his growling voice, but still he is silent. Especially if I get angry, he just gives up more. Fear, maybe that's what's on his mind. What a cute cat.


Hunting Dog Attack. 

One time, when I was back in the yard, I saw him coming home after wandering around. 

Unexpectedly, a pack of three dogs came and attacked Blacki. It felt like a dream I felt at that time. 

Because it's not uncommon for dogs in this village. The only one who has a dog is at the end of the village and he is in chains. 

Occasionally see the dog only if there are people who are hunting Weasel fields. Even then the dog just roams there, rarely enters the village. 

So I was surprised, how come a dog suddenly entered the village, let alone attacked my cat. 

With reflex, I banged on the bamboo, intending to drive the dogs away. Because to expel immediately there is fear. 

But apparently the dogs did not budge and still swarmed my cat. Poor cat, he fought the brunt of three dogs trained for hunting. He was bitten and pulled here and there. 


All for Love. 

It turns out that love can lead to courage. Like mothers who sacrifice themselves to help their children. 

That's how I was at that time. I bravely tried to kick the pack of dogs even though I was afraid. 

Thank God, the dogs ran away scared. But unfortunately, there is one dog whose overlying teeth are stuck in the cat's back. So while running he dragged the Blacki. I'm more sorry. 

With super strength, max level, I chased the dog for several meters. The dog seems to be taking the cat to the fields. I prevented that from happening. 

Because it is dangerous when it arrives in the fields, it will be difficult to take care of it if it enters the rice fields. Can not be seen. 


Because of Cat. 

Dodging my kick, the dog bite finally came off. Then he ran fast.

The Blacki swiftly jumped and dodged over the fence and then climbed a tree. It was a relief at that time. The dog ran away and the Blacki was safe. 

For a moment Blacki and I both calmed down. But what is more pity is Blacki. He seems traumatized. He was still glued to the branch not wanting to come down when I called. 

After some time I finally climbed the tree and lowered it though with great difficulty. The branch that was targeted was not only small, but also protruded into the pond. 

When he was caught, seeing the condition of the Blacki's body was very pathetic. Dirty, full of dog saliva and blood. I quickly took him home and cleaned his body. 

A few days later it was discovered that there was a hole in the dog's tooth that was festering. It's sad to see a cute pet cat in such a state. But thank God he is now healthy again. 

Now, when I hear the sound of a dog, a siren goes on in my mind. And this fighting mentality increased by several levels. 

Feels like being a superhero character like Batman or Superman. It's all because of this cat. 

This is Love. 

Love can awaken the power to conquer fear and worry. So to increase courage, learn to love. 

Read the other: The Legend Malin Kundang Cursed to Stone

Thus The Black Cat Short Story. If you like this story, please share it, don't keep it to yourself. Who knows it could be useful for others. That's it. Warm regards.

Previous Post Next Post