Funny story: inspirational husband and wife fight

Maybe you are currently experiencing problems in the family. 

There is a big fight that looks like it will break the harmony of life at home. 

Wait a minute, please read this story to the end. Hopefully there is an answer to your problem. Let's start. 

Illustration
Jealous wife meme


Funny story: Inspirational husband and wife fight 

"David, have you ever had a fight with your wife?" asked a friend. 

"I have," I replied. 

"To the point of wanting to separate, like I'm going through right now, ever?" he continued. 

I was silent for a moment, took a deep breath. 

"I have." 

During my 15 years of marriage, I have experienced all kinds of fights with my wife. 

Starting from small fight, such as fussing over where the motorcycle keys are forgotten to be placed, to big fight, such about motorbikes that I forgot where to put it. 

Serious. I really like to forget where the motorbike is placed. For example, if I finish Friday prayers at the mosque, it must be going home, just go home, walk. Even though when I went there, I brought a motorbike. 

When I got home, I was normal. Lunch, joking with the wife and children, continuing with work, just normal. Well, towards the afternoon, I just made a fuss myself. "Eva, which motorbike is it. Which motorbike..." 

Eva was confused, "Well, Eva doesn't know, I haven't used a motorbike all day."

"Yes, but even though you haven't used it, it doesn't mean you don't know where the motorbike is," my tone started to rise. 

"Eva really doesn't know," she started to rise too. 

"Why doesn't Eva pay attention to my motorbike?" I began to blame her. 

"Eva was busy watching the children, watching the kitchen, taking care of the laundry," Eva began to explain.

"Just laundry that you concerned," I began blaming the laundry. 

"Yes, if it's not Eva who pays attention to the laundry, then who? You. Can you do the laundry?" 

" I Can." 

"Then, wash over there." 

"Okay." 

I finally washed it, guys LOL. 

I ignore the motor first. The important thing is to prove myself, that I can wash. Every time I fight with Eva, it ends up laughing out loud. 

Seriously, really laughing. Because when I think about it, I feel stupid. So while laughing, I said this to Eva, "We were really stupid earlier. It's just because we forgot to put our motorbike key, we got noisy hahaha..." 

Then Eva replied, "Yes dear, only because you forgot to put your motorbike key. Especially if you forgot to put your answer key for the government work entrance test. It could be a lot louder." 

After laughing full, we hug. "Eva, I'm sorry honey." 

"Yeah, sorry Eva too." 

"Let's buy meatballs, honey."

"Come on. Fun!!!" 

And the problem is solved. No matter how great the little fuss, Eva and I, must finish at the meatball stall. But, it was a little fuss. If the noise is big, it's a different story.


Big Problem

Before becoming a writer like now, Eva and I were apprentice teachers. I teach in high school, Eva teaches in kindergarten. 

When I was teaching in high school, there was a student who like me. Maybe because I still young. 

Well, the girl who like me , usually sends short messages to my cellphone. 

I'm not the type of guy who when taking a shower takes his cellphone to the bathroom. So, if I want to take a shower, I just put my cellphone on the bed. Then I take a relaxing and peaceful bath while singing. Love song. 

Some time later, I finished taking a shower, then entered the room. Still singing. "With you... With you.. aw aw aw." 

Well, when I entered the room, I was still singing. Eva immediately rose as she picked up the cellphone. "With which woman?!!!" 

My towel fell off immediately. Good thing I was wearing trousers. 

I tried to explain to Eva that I had nothing to do with the naughty SMS sent by my students. There's nothing to do with her, maybe she's going through puberty and things like this don't need to be addressed, they'll go away on their own. 

But, no matter how clearly I explained, Eva still wouldn't listen. 

She said, "Eva didn't expect it, it turns out that you are endebla endeblu endenguk nguk nguk! Eva didn't expect it!" 

Then in the end she said, "You are evil!" 

"Braak," my cell phone slammed. After that she cried.

I am very upset with Eva's behavior. She had accused me of nothing, didn't want to listen to my explanation, then she slammed down my only cellphone. Arrgghhh..

But, even though I was upset, I tried to stay patient. I approached her, I hugged her, then I said, "I'm sorry Eva." 

Eva didn't answer, just cried. 

Then I pleaded, "Let's eat meatballs." Eva didn't answer. Still crying. 

I sighed, "Let's go to the clothes shop, honey." 

Eva immediately got up from the hug, then said, "Come on, Eva wash my face first hehehe..." 

And the problem is solved. No matter how great my problem with Eva is, it must be resolved at the clothing store. 

But, that's if there's a big fight once or twice, but if the big noise is many times even years, it's a different story guys. 


Should We Divorce?

The incident of jealousy due to a misunderstanding that eventually became a big fuss did not happen once or twice. But tens. Not just a year or two. But until my second child was born. 

Eva is jealous of my students, jealous of my friends, even jealous of my customers. Even though my customer is a man with a mustache. His mustache is big, as big as a toilet brush. Weird, like that are envied. Wonder me. 

According to people who are impatient; patience has its limits. And I, have reached the limit of patience, I no longer like Eva. I don't love her anymore, I hate her so much. I started thinking, "Should I just end this relationship." 

One day, after a big fuss, in my room I said something like this, "Eva, look like we just split up?" Eva didn't answer. As usual, she started crying.

I continued the conversation, "I'm tired like this all the time. I'm stressed. Our efforts are going down, we're still making noise. When are we going to move forward." 

Eva was still silent. 

"And this is not good for our child's development, Eva." 

Eva lay down on the bed. Her cries were no longer heard. I came out of the room. Sleep in the living room sofa. 

While sleeping, in my heart said this. "O Allah, your servant hates my wife. Her behavior is very bad. I can't stand living with her. Should I part with her." 

I'm silent. Chest rumbling.

"But if I end my relationship with her, who will she be with, O Allah. I'm afraid, if she marries another man, she will be strangled to death by her new husband. The reason is, she is so annoying." 

I'm silent again. Eyes on the roof of the house. 

"Then what about my children, O Allah. If I divorce my wife, later my children will ask, 'Father, where is mother, where is mother?'. Is it possible for me to answer, 'mother was strangled by her new husband'. Is it possible to answer like that oh God." 

I started laughing to myself. "But this servant hates her, but why do I pity her." 

I started to look towards the bedroom door. 

"You can't be tempted, you can't be tempted..." 

I looked at the door again.

"But sorry for her, she must be very sad. When she is sad, she wants to be visited and hugged. But, how can I approach her first, O Allah." My body back and forth from right to left, very nervous. 

One minute I complained to Allah, one minute I laughed to myself. Like crazy guys. After dozens of times back and forth, I finally couldn't stand it. I got up from the couch, walked into my room, and... 

Suddenly the door opened, guys. There was Eva standing there. We face each other. 

"Where are you going Eva?" I asked awkwardly. 

"Going to pee," Eva replied, looking down. 

"Where are you going?" Eva asked back. 

"I want to pee too," I replied, confused. 

"Ha..ha.." my wife laughed loudly while hugging. 

"I know you're not in the mood to pee, but miss Eva." 

"I also know that Eva didn't come out to pee. You wanted to be peed," I said, laughing. 

"Sorry.. Huks huks.. I'm sorry," she cried loudly. 

I hugged her back. 

"Yes. I'm sorry too. Impatient." 

In front of the door we hugged, very long. All the lost feelings, like, love slowly returned to this chest. I love Eva even more. 

After a long hug, we went into the room, pee together there.


Reasons to Survive

"So, because you feel sorry for your wife, you forgive her?" asked my friend. 

"Yes." 

"Then, out of pity, you fell in love again, in love with your wife again?" 

"Yes." 

"So it's all just pity?" 

"Yes." 

"How come?" 

"Yes, because God is the same as me." 

My friend is silent. Waiting for my next words. 

"During my life, I've made a lot of mistakes. And I keep repeating those mistakes. But the proof is, until now I'm still alive. I'm still talking to you. You know why? That's because God has mercy on me. He wanted me to be even better." 

My friend looked down. I could tell he was holding back the tears from falling in front of me. 

"Now, the question is, do you feel sorry for your wife or not. Don't feel bad for the children. Can't you give your family a chance to be better. Or, would you rather give up, and let everything fall apart?" 

My friend started to sob.

"You want your wife to be strangled by her new husband." 

My friend laughed loudly. Even though he was crying, guys. 

To this day, I still fight with Eva. Serious. For example, before writing this article. We've been noisy. Because our youngest child is very stubborn. 

He played with the dispenser button, making the kitchen flood. Luckily he played the cold water button. Had the hot water button, could have scalded my son's skin. 

But, every storm has a solution. If the noise is small, invite the wife to eat meatballs. Big noise, took her to the clothes shop. 

But if the noise is extraordinary, try to ask yourself.. 

Do you have the heart to let her be strangled to death by her new husband? 

Also read the following family guide story: The Story of Devil Conned by a Liar 

Such is the Funny story of husband and wife fighting. Hopefully this article can make a solution for you to overcome the problems that are happening in your family now.

Previous Post Next Post