The Story of the Devil being Deceived by a Liar

The Story of Satan being Deceived by aLiar. The fairy tale tells of the meeting of a liar named Bahlul with Satan while fishing in the sea.

You can imagine, a liar meets the king of lies. What story will happen between them?

Instead of wondering and imagining, we better read the story. Let's go.

Illustration of devil


The Story of the Devil being Deceived by a Liar. 

There is a liar. Let's say his name is Bahlul. In the field of deception, he is an expert. Maybe he came from a line of liars.

It's unlikely that he's descended from an honest person. The period of honest people teach their children to lie. Somewhat impossible.

But if the parents are liars, rest assured that they will not teach honesty. They will even teach their children to lie even if they don't realize it.

The characteristic possessed by children whose parents are liars is that if the child is told he will say "ah lie". The illustration is as follows:

The child, "Uncle, did Mama go to the market?"

Si Om, "Nope."

The Child, "Ah lie."

This happens because the child is often lied to by his parents. So that gradually he unwittingly assumes everyone is a liar.

And without realizing it, he thinks that lying is a common thing because it is done repeatedly.

Well, this Bahlul is one of the people who think that lying is a normal thing.

So it's not surprising that every word he says is tucked into a lie. A day without lying, perhaps for him is like eating without drinking. Tormented.

Because of his lies he made a lot of profit. Not a little treasure he got from the affairs of deceit.

This made many people swear that he was harmed. Or for those who are patient enough to say "let Allah repay".


Fishing

One time Bahlul was fishing in the middle of the sea. Not bad, the spree of money from the results of cheating.

Because of the hot money he spent it himself without hesitation. Rent a boat alone. Although the cost is quite expensive. It doesn't matter to him.

This is another bad thing about a liar. If you get sustenance, you don't want to share. What kind of goodness is expected from a liar. If you have sustenance, it is not necessarily "halal".

It's better if the liar is miser. Don't let other people be punished.

It's more fun fishing, suddenly the waves roll up to make the boat capsize and destroy. Maybe the one who owns the ship is also a liar and is punished at once.

Now Si Bahlul is adrift in the sea while the ship owner is nowhere to be found. Fortunately, there was a block that kept the Bahlul's body from sinking to the bottom of the sea.

It's been one day and one night he is still adrift in the sea. No one has helped him yet.

During the day the hot sun burned his skin. At night the cold air and sea water pierced the body. Thirst and hunger was unbearable. Makes him suffer.


Ask for Help

While the land is not visible either. Until one day he felt hopeless. Then he shouted:

"Whoever can save me, I will worship him. Be it God, Satan or even the Jinn."

Maybe because Bahlul's death had not yet arrived, suddenly a boat approached. The joy of Bahlul is immeasurable. The spirit of life reappeared.

After a while the boat was now at his side. But the boat owner just stared at him silently. Didn't help right away.

Help me," shouted Bahlul with all his might. Maybe he was annoyed with the behavior of the owner of the boat.

He forgot that he often irritated other people. Even though the one he cheated might also be dying.

"I heard your scream earlier. Is it true that if I help you, you will worship me?" the man asked.

"Who are you?" Bahlul asked back.

"I am Satan," replied the boat owner.

"Help me Satan, don't you feel sorry to see me drowning?"

"Ha ha ha... If I feel sorry for humans drowning. Then at that time I've stopped being a Satan," said the Devil, laughing giggling.

Bahlul realized his silliness. But maybe there is still a little faith in his heart. Until he refuses to fulfill his promise. Must find a way, he wants to lie to Satan.

"Fine. If you save me, I will worship you."

"Is that right? Not lying?" asked Satan.

"That's right," said Bahlul loudly trying to convince Satan.

"Okay I help. But before I help you, I want you to nod your head as a sign that you worship me," asked the Devil.

"How do I know you will help me in earnest. I propose two conditions to you. Only then will I worship you," said the Bahlul.

"Hm... I like arrogant people. Even if you want to die, there's still a lot of action. What are your conditions?" asked Satan.

"The first requirement, lift me into the boat and take me to the mainland. The second condition, whatever my mistake you will not punish me. Only then will I worship you. Never mind nodding, I will do prostration," said the Bahlul.

"It makes sense. Well I agree," finally the Devil agreed with Bahlul's proposal. Of course this made the Bahlul happy.

"I'll beat you," he hissed in his heart.


Lying to the Devil

After a long journey, now Bahlul and Satan are on the mainland. But they still haven't hit the ground.

The boat landed near the reef. The Devil carried Bahlul's body up a fairly steep rock.

"Well, now I have helped you. I deliberately took you to this rock. Here later you will be clearly seen by passing fishermen. Surely you will be safe. Now bow down to me," demanded the Satan.

"Hehe... That's fine. I won't worship you," said Bahlul triumphantly.

"What... So you want to break your promise and lie to me. Aren't you afraid that I will get angry and punish you?" asked the Devil in annoyance.

"Yes. But you can't punish me," said Bahlul.

"Why?" asked Satan curiously.

"You promised earlier that you would not punish me even if I made a mistake. Now I have lied and didn't keep my promise. Isn't this a mistake?" said the Bahlul full of confidence in his victory.

"Hm. How dare you trick me?"

"Not cheating. This is just a strategy," replied the Bahlul with a smile.

"Hmm.. it can't be helped, I have been deceived. I'm sorry I helped you. If I knew it would be like this, there was no way I could help you.

"Thank you," said Bahlul as he tried to crawl down. It seemed the new zest for life gave him some strength.

But just a few meters he crawled, suddenly a foot kicked his body so that it floated towards the sharp rock.

"You forgot that I am Satan. Where is the Devil who keeps his word and doesn't lie. You still have a lot to learn."

Those were the last words Si Bahlul heard. Now that he was dead, his body was roasted by sharp sea corals.

This is the end of a liar's life story. He was also lied to by a liar. You love to lie, be prepared to be deceived by others.

Also read the story: Fairy Tale the Grumpy Mouse Deer

So, The Story of Satan being Deceived by a Liar. Hopefully it will be a fun and useful fairy tale. Warm regards.

Previous Post Next Post