Scary Campfire Story at the Waterfall

The forest is a mystical place. No wonder we find strange things there. 

Here, I will tell you about my experience camping story and finding mysterious things. 

Happy reading.

Camping illustration


Scary Campfire Story at the Waterfall

"Bay, do you want to go camping?" asked Dian. She is my hangout buddy. A veiled girl, but tomboy.

"Where are you camping and with whom?" I answered curiously. 

Understandably, when I hear the word camping, my passion immediately rises.

“Cijalu waterfall. Together with my friends, College friend," she answered.

"A lot of girls or not?" I asked while laughing.

"Don't worry, lots of it, it's cute"

"Okay, come along," I said excitedly. Finally, I also feel walking with girls, after all this time I've been walking alone or if not, walking with guys, I'm bored right. Aaaaah I'm so nervous and exciting.


The Journey

That day we went to Cijalu by using the train. Our group was divided into two, one group departed from Jakarta and one group departed from Karawang. I am one of the members of the Karawang group, along with Dian.

We met and joined on the train. Previously we had an appointment to meet on the train. Good news, the train had a regular schedule which made it easier for us to arrange a meeting.

Arriving at Purwakarta station at one o'clock, we immediately chartered transportation to Cijalu in front of the station. In the holiday season for school children, in front of the station, many transport cars are waiting and ready to take us to Cijalu. We just have to negotiate with them. 


Camping.

After going through a fairly energy-consuming journey, we finally arrived at the gate of the waterfall. Take care of the entrance fee for a bit, after it's settled, we enter the campsite.

The campsite at Cijalu waterfall is not very wide, only in some parts of the plains are flat, the rest are sloping. If the holiday season arrives, don't expect to find a comfortable place to set up a tent. Because if not first, surely a comfortable place is already full of tents.

Coincidentally when we came here, during a normal day. So we had no trouble setting up the tent as we wished. We chose to set up a tent not far from the gate. In addition to a comfortable place, the place here is close to food stalls. To make it easier for us to eat and drink when hungry. Is this going to be camping or having fun?

After sunset, I took a walk around the campsite. Going around, hoping to meet a girl, who is beautiful, sexy, voluptuous... yes, like most guys hope. But after playing around for a long time, nothing caught my attention. 

Everything is quiet, everything is quiet. Only the sounds of the nocturnal beasts and the cold fog remained. Bored with the situation, I returned to the tent.


Initial Encounter with Demons

Arriving at the tent, the girls were gathering.

"Bay, come here," said Dian.

"What's wrong?" I answered as I approached the tent.

"Earlier when you left, there was a oldman and a cat near the tree," she said, pointing to the tree. And I followed the direction of her index finger, but didn't see anything.

"So, the oldman and the cat, where are they now?" I asked curiously.

"When you came, the oldman and the cat disappeared," she answered, showing concern.

"Oh. As long as you don't bother, just let it go," I continued nonchalantly.

After the chat, I went to the shop, the weather was cold. Want to have coffee and smoke… it's delicious. At the same time, I hope that there are girl from the shop's owner who can be teased. 

Expectations are far from reality, in the shop there is not a single girl. But it doesn't matter, the important thing is that the coffee is hot, the fries are solid. About 1 hour, hanging out at the shop, spent 1 cup of coffee and 3 fried bananas. After being full, I returned to the tent.

When I arrived, I was shocked… “Whooa, where did this tent go?” 

Because it turns out the tent is no longer in place. It's definitely moving, but why move, it's already good here, I thought at the time. I decided to look for them.

After walking for about 100 meters towards the waterfall, I finally found them. It turned out that they had set up a new tent in a gazebo by the roadside. 

Indeed, the gazebo is quite a comfortable place, because the floor is made of cement. So that it does not cause humidity, compared to setting up a tent on the ground.

The reason for their move was the girls' fear of the sight of the oldman and cat earlier. In their opinion, rather than being disturbed by these creatures, it is better to avoid them. From that explanation, I also quite understand it.


Meet the Ghost.

The night grew darker, the cold wind began to pierce the pores. A sign that time has gone far, approaching midnight. One by one my friends went into the tent to sleep, leaving me alone outside.

Incidentally I'm not sleepy, because I'm used to staying up late. I hung out outside with the fire burning from a can. Previously I filled the can with kerosene, then I burned it. Don't forget to smoke, while facing the street.

It was about eleven o'clock that time, suddenly from above there was the sound of people walking. There were so many voices as if a group was about to pass. I looked around, surprised. 

I don't think there are many who set up camp, only a few tents are standing and none of them leads to the previous waterfall.

Why now, there are people who returned from the waterfall. Do those who set up the tent near the waterfall want to come back? 

But why late at night? 

If you want to go back, just wait for tomorrow. Those are the questions that linger in my mind. Eyes watching the road, waiting for the group to pass.

The sound of the group was getting closer and closer. But I didn't see a single creature!!! 

Woooow….. at that time I was confused. Because only now found a rare occurrence like this. There was the sound of people's footsteps, but not a single creature could be seen.

The steps arrived in front of me, leaving this feeling mixed. Between joy and worry. It's nice, because I can finally prove for myself that ghosts [jinn/demon] exist, not just hearing what people say. 

I was worried that the creature might disturb me and my friends in the tent, especially girl. Because as far as I know, women are most easily possessed by spirits.

I just quietly waited. Waiting for what the spirits will do next to me. While still smoking, my eyes wandered and looked at the street where the voices of the street people came from.

Five minutes, gone. There was not a single attack from these spirits. But the sound of those footsteps, walked around our camp. This made me decide to enter the tent. Just in case, I am afraid of having evil intentions against the friends inside.

However, thank God. Soon the voices disappeared. Relieves my feelings and worries. Towards the early hours of the morning, about 3 hours after the incident, I finally fell asleep.


Unexpected Moment

On a cold morning we woke up, I couldn't resist the smell of coffee. Accompanied by our favorite cigarette, we drank coffee while chatting and laughing. Because basically my new friends are funny.

While chatting, my eyes were drawn to the trees. Above the trees, monkeys were seen hanging and jumping like they were joking. I was amazed, did not expect that there are still wild monkeys that are not disturbed by the arrival of humans.

After breakfast, the habits of the poor came. This habit is when you eat you want to go to the toilet. It's just been eaten, it's been thrown away…hehe. It's the habit of rich people, when they eat they are sleepy or want to sleep.

Finally, I went to the river, intending to finish the pent-up desire. After struggling through the lush trees, I arrived at the stream. But I was surprised by it, when I saw the apparition in front of my eyes. There are ladies in the river ow……ow .. ow … ow!!!

I was confused at that time, I was dying to go back, If I wait, I'm afraid I'll be mistaken for peeping.

I will not tell further about the end of this incident. Please guess for yourself what was my decision at that time hahaha…………….

Also read: Scary Stories Tell in Dark

Thus the Scary Campfire Story at the Waterfall. This is a true story that I have experienced. Warm regards.

Previous Post Next Post