Scary Stories Tell in the Dark about Mount Sangga Buana

This horror story is a continuation of the first series about climbing Mount Sangga Buana. 

You can read the link to the first series which we will include below. Happy reading.

Illustration of mountain


Scary Stories Tell in the Dark

That day, in high spirits I went to Sangga Buana, alone. Crazy well, to the haunted mountain set off alone. But that's a young soul, a soul that sometimes displays ego first, logic later.

Until the foot of the mountain was getting late, I gave up my intention to go up that afternoon. It's a shame. I looked around, looking for a place to spend the night. Look around, until my eyes finally hit the hut in the middle of the rice fields. Well this is the place I've been looking for, I thought.

The state of the hut is empty, quite comfortable to spend the night. Beside the hall, there also a pot for cooking. This is a luck. The rice that I carry in my backpack is taken out with salted fish as a side dish.

Finding firewood and water to cook rice is not difficult, there are many branches scattered and water flows swiftly in the ditch, just scoop it up. 

After looking for firewood and water, I cooked rice and burned salted fish. It's great, I'm already a dream guy, I can cook too, narcissistic

The night moved down, covering the valley where I spent the night. At the same time, rice and salted fish are cooked. 

Ugh... the smell of salted fish is nice… which makes the worms in the stomach. Without hesitation .. I threw the fancy dish. Happy eating….

After eating, the stomach is full. After drinking, my stomach is bloated, hehe... I smoke, so that the show will be more nice. 

And I don't forget to serve a cup of coffee so that it bites the atmosphere more at that time. Anyway, my life is like living alone, but the pleasure is like living together.


What is that?

Suddenly… bang… bang… the sound of objects colliding repeatedly filled the valley, the echo was reflected over and over again. Mama…. goosebumps… goosebumps… what is this. It turns out that a great adventurer like me, this one still has a sense of fear... ​​cute but arrogant.

Usually fear that is repeated and there is no way out, can lead to courage. That's what happened with me too. No matter dead or alive, I thought at the time.

I took the wood that was still burning, just in case something came to the hut where I was sheltering. But not a single creature came, but the sound of the crash continued, even so close.

I've been curious for a long time. Courageously, I came out with the wood that was still burning. Outside I looked around towards the source of the sound. And I saw a banana tree swaying, as if it was being hit to be knocked down.

The firewood I held tighter and prepared for any eventuality. Not long after, the sound of a falling tree was heard. It turned out that the banana tree had fallen. 

Silence…..after that, there was no more sound of impact. It was a terrifying moment for me. The feeling of fear of the creature that hit the banana will come.

But for a long time, I was prepared that none of the creatures I was afraid of came. It looks like a boar, I thought. Damn it.... 

You tell me, don't be afraid, that I'm a lazy person looking for food.

Thank God, that night there were no disturbances. Until the morning, not a single creature came to accompany me. Only mosquitoes and ants bite the body, making it itchy.

The morning was bright, the mischievous sun was starting to come out of its nest. Cook again, breakfast again and delicious again.

But honestly, it seems to be the most delicious breakfast I've ever eaten. Because if I usually have breakfast with my camper friends, even though I cook, it usually doesn't taste good, because I feel there is no struggle.

Finished breakfast, body is fresh, but haven't showered yet. Ah really care, there's no girl, want to smell good… want to smell bad… who cares. Clean up for a second, go on.


Meet the People

Like the previous trip, climbing Mount Sangga Buana is a very strenuous activity. Arrived on the slopes of the mountain, before noon. Hi, meeting people, it's fun. These people are pilgrims who have been above.

Their intention and purpose back to the slopes of the mountain was to find water for ablution. Because at the top of the mountain, there is no water source that can be taken water. In addition to ablution, also for bathing.

I also followed them towards the water source, with the intention of taking a bath. Because the body is already sticky and smells good. Until none of the forest animals dared to approach…. Self insulted.

On the way, I met some birds that were walking around. This is really going, maybe a quail.. but I don't know what kind of bird it is, because I have never been told what kind of quail people are.

I chased it, because it looked tame. Got it?? No, it turns out that the run is very fast, it looks like the bird has been drinking energy- liquids... it failed to get the quail. Even though it's pretty good for a side dish, later on.


Want to be like Tarzan

Arriving at the water source, I was amazed. Because seeing the trees that are old and natural. If you watch the Tarzan movie, that's how it looks like. Tree roots dangled, which made me pretend to be Tarzan.

The water is clear and cold, there are only leeches under the shower. It's amused how you see leeches, especially when you see some seeds stuck to your feet. If I just ignore it, just let the leech suck my blood, it won't run out. The important thing is to take a shower….free naked….

After taking a shower, freshen up, leave again for the final destination, namely the top of the mountain. The distance from this shower to the top, takes approximately 1 hour. That's great! Pretty tired. 

Arriving at the top of the mountain around 2 pm, although not as busy as it used to be, there were many people who came for pilgrimage. Enough to make the heart at ease.

Because I can't imagine how scared I would be, if I was alone at the top of this mountain. I swear even if I'm paid, I don't want to live upstairs alone… unless… yes, except for this… if the pay is big.


Scary Night

Night fell, the sounds of the already crowded forest just got louder. Until I don't need music anymore, just listen to a symphony of nature like no other. Not Mozart, not Bach, could match it.

I slept in the prayer room on the mountain. As for the other pilgrims, I didn't pay much attention because it was raining that night. Maybe they slept in huts with graves in them, while asking for blessings from the inhabitants of the graves. Because generally, pilgrims who come to this place are polytheists.

One of the evidences of their polytheism is the presence of cigarettes, loose change and coconuts lying on the graves. I don't know why they keep these things on the graves. I thought, no work. It's better to smoke the cigarette and drink the coconut, right...

The rain is getting heavier, the top of the mountain is pitch black. There was a thunderous booming sound, which added to the spooky atmosphere of the night. Rain water splash into the prayer room, because the prayer room does not have glass or bamboo walls.

Until I had to keep moving all the way to the middle of the prayer room so it wouldn't get wet.

Miserable, wet around the mosque. Only the length of the body is not wet and even then the body must be dry. Mom… what sin am I. This tribulation was compounded by the strange occurrences that I saw.

I saw that there was a black cloud near the nearest graveyard hut coming over to where I was sleeping. It's raining, it's dark, the sound of thunder is deafening, coupled with the arrival of black clouds that make goosebumps goosebumps. Wohoo…. Too bad it's alive.

I covered my body with a blanket, when the black cloud got closer and entered the mosque. I mentioned all kinds of prayers, I closed my ears afraid of hearing magical voices. 

Ah, anyway, at that time, if I could run away, I wanted to run away as soon as possible. Or if I could fly, I wanted to fly.

Thank God, even though something scary happened, I survived until the morning. Woke up with the body position still like night, so scared. I am so happy, seeing the sun. Somehow it felt as if I had just been born into this world.


Listen the Mystical Story

In the afternoon, I chatted with a gentleman. I don't know what his name is, the important thing is to talk. He is a great person. How not, for 40 days he did not sleep. And I believe, because seeing her eyes are red and so very exhausted. It's amazing how bloated it is, people. Oh really care.

He tells about worshiping demons for wealth. He said at the top over there, there was a place for the demon monkey to be. Wow, this story makes it interesting. continue sir.

He said that a friend of his owns only a few plots of rice fields, but when it comes to harvesting it always doesn't make sense. Because the results are far beyond the power of reason.

After investigating, it turned out that on his ass there was a tail, namely the tail of a monkey. And after being interrogated by this man, it turned out that his brother had become a stealth follower.

But the father did not continue the story of the end of his story. How the end of the story is not known. But he told about the people who came before this. Those people, banging on the tree, and a lot of agate that fell from the tree.

It's an unbelievable story, but just listen. After he told me about the story, I asked him what he was doing here for 40 days. He told me that he was trying to take a Keris (ancient traditional weapon that usually conected with magic).

He also showed the mound of stones which he said was the place of the keris. Wow…well… just to get a weapon, you have to torture yourself for that long. Wake up sir.


Supernatural Apparition

The night came, the stars were clearly visible, their clusters were scattered. There was a flickering like a woman who came to tease. The cool breeze feels comfortable on the skin. I sat on a bench, in front of the prayer building.

That night was so romantic, though full of awesomeness. As a true adventurer, don't care. Romance and spooky are two sides of life that for someone like me is no different. 

Spooky in a romantic place or romantic in a spooky place who cares. The important thing is to enjoy….

Suddenly from the bottom of the mountain, a bright red light the size of a tomato flew towards me and crossed my head. I was stunned. What did you just pass?

This one doesn't scare me, but it makes me curious. It's not like what happened yesterday with the black cloud. I waited for another light like that to pass, but unfortunately, until I went to bed, there were no more curious events.


Curious

The next day, I asked the man yesterday. Because the direction of the ray's flight is towards the place where he usually hangs out. And he replied that it was a Keris. Believe it or not… but that's his answer.

It's only been 2 nights here. I've had strange experiences, especially if it's more than that, do you think I'm still strong? And another story from the man, that if we 'coincidentally see', we can see a black stone flying out of the grave in the hut. But only certain people are said to be able to see. Woooow….

I finally came home, although still comfortable here. comfortable to afraid.. You want to try??

Read: Scary True Story when Climbing Mountain

Thus the Scary Stories Tell in the Dark about Mount Sangga Buana from the beginning and the end. Hope you can enjoy this reading. Warm regards.

Previous Post Next Post