Caught Cheating Because Wrong Send Message

Having an affair? Think again. Many problems occur because of this behavior. 

Like the story below. Told send the wrong message, so that makes him scared. He even dared to sacrifice his money to cover up his affair. 

What's the full story? Let's see together.

Illustration


Caught Cheating Because Wrong Send Message

My name is Budi Irawan, a copywriter at an advertising agency in Jakarta. Even though his name is a scriptwriter, his scope of work includes many things; from strategy, generating ideas to executing advertisements who are primarily responsible for writing the script.

Many people say, I'm a bit moody person. It's easy to be happy but also easy to be sad. For example, like today, my mood is really bad! Don't know why. But humans do that often, don't they? Sometimes we are sad and happy for no reason. 

That day I was in a meeting at a client's place. Because the meeting agenda was only a progress report, the atmosphere was really boring. 

I often don't understand why copywriters participate in progress report meetings. AE (Account Executive) is enough? 

To kill boredom, I went to the toilet. Even though I don't want to pee, I just need fresh air.

"Teets... Teets!". Arriving at the toilet, suddenly my cell phone rang. On the screen is written the name of a friend, his name is Akhmad. Wow, how are you guys? 

There's something funny about this Akhmad, he never cares or contacts me, unless he's having problems. And now he must be in trouble as usual. Slowly I pressed the call recipient button.

"Hello." 

“Hello, Budi Irawan? Bud, here's Ahmad." 

"Hello, Mad. What is it?" 

"Oh, Bud. Thank God you picked up. I'm in trouble, Bud." 

"Why, Mad? I'm in a meeting with a client." That's right? He's in trouble again. 

“Oh, Bud, forget about your client. I've got a big problem, Bud. Help me, Bud." 

"What's the big deal, anyway? Aren't you usually getting into trouble?" I said making fun of him.

"Oops, Bud, I sent the wrong message. I meant it for Lola, but instead I sent it to my wife." 

"Lola? Who is Lola?” 

“My affair, Bud. I'm dead..." 

"Hah? Then?" 

"I'm seducing Lola, suddenly my wife messaged me too. So, I chatted with both of them at once. Oh shit, the messages are swapping."

"Oh ya? You crazy!! Continue?" 

"Well, only you can help me, Bud. Other people can't." 

"What does that have to do with me?" 

"I, panicked, I just said the message was for Budi Irawan." 

"Huh? What do you mean, Mad? Confused me?" I asked not knowing the direction of the conversation. 

"I told my wife that we were joking about homosexuals." 

"Damn! Can't you find a better reason?" 

"I'm spontaneous, Bud. That's all I can think of." 

"Okay-okay. So, what's next?" 

"I said this to my wife, 'You know Budi Irawan. He's the craziest person in the world. He said, if he was gay, he would choose me as his partner. I'll just keep playing the joke.' That's what I said."

"Ha ha ha ha…! Your wife won't believe it, right?" I'm really excited to hear what he's saying. 

"Yes. I don't think she believes it, that's why I said 'if you don't believe it, just call Budi Irawan.'" Akhmad explained again. 

"Damn you! When it comes to internal family matters, why am I being brought around? I don't want it!" 

"Bud, Bud…please help me. You don't want to see me divorce, do you?" 

"Divorce? How bad can it be?” 

"Really, Bud. My wife is very angry. Please help me, Bud. Please!” 

I'm still silent. Confused about what to do. Because I don't like to interfere in other people's household matters. 

"Come on, Bud. If you help me, I'll definitely pay you back, okay?" 

"What do you want in return for services?" ask I want to know.

"If you help me, I'll treat you to a meal at Edi's Toast." 

"Where?" I asked as if I didn't hear. 

“On Edi's Toast.” repeated Akhmad half shouting. 

"Where? Your voice is broken."

"Okay. If you help, I'll treat you at Starbucks." Akhmad rectifies his offer. 

"Where? I can't hear..." 

"OK. OK! If you help, I'll treat you to a Japanese restaurant in the lobby of Hotel Mulia. I know you really like eating there, right?” 

"Your voice is not clear, crackles ..." I said again. 

"Damn you, Bud! OK! If you help, I'll treat you at Alexis! If you want to eat and drink, you want to use a girl, I'll pay for everything. OK?”

"Naaah… now I can hear it clearly hehehehe…” I said giggling because I managed to trap him. 

"You blackmailer Bud! Worse than a member of the House of Representatives!” 

"You're asking for help, why are you cursing at me? Do you want help?" 

"Want to. So you want to help me, right?” 

"OK. So what do you expect me to say to your wife?" 

"Anyway, your story must be the same as mine." 

"Even if it's the same, there's no guarantee your wife can believe it." 

"Regarding my wife believe it or not, that's my business." 

"Okay, then." 

"Thank you Bud. I'll go first... Bye Bud."

After turning off the phone, I immediately thought. It turns out that a lot of people cheat, right? Sex is a tremendous temptation. And sexual temptation is very different from other sins. 

The trouble is, if you are addicted to sex, people don't care and tend to be blind. His common sense is not working normally at all. 

They close their eyes and no longer imagine how dangerous it would be if caught cheating. The risk is even greater if we are married and have children. But cheating is too delicious to avoid.


Overcoming Cheating Problem

Tuut...tuut! My cellphone rang again and it was Akhmad again. "Hello, Bud. How? Has my wife called?" 

"Not yet! It's only been a few minutes. You can't wait!" I said. 

"It's not like that, Bud. I panicked and wanted this problem to be resolved quickly.” said Ahmad again. 

I can understand that if I were him, I would really panic. "Okay! Eh, by the way, what did the wrong message say?" ask I want to know. 

"Hah? Why do you ask that?" 

"Yeah, that's okay right?"

"No! Shame on me hehehehe…” 

"Eh, you can't do that. I have to know to strengthen my story to your wife." 

"Reinforce the story, what does that mean?" asked Ahmad., 

"Who knows your wife is testing, and then asks to read the message that was sent the wrong way." 

"Wow! That's right, Bud? I didn't think about it." 

"So, can you send it now?" I insisted. 

“Hmm… I'm ashamed, Bud. Hmm ok, okay; I'll send it to you later. Hehehe…” 

"Send it immediatly. I'm in a meeting right now." 

"OK! I'm sending it right now. Bye Bud and thanks for your help.” 

Not long after closing the cellphone, there was a sound, 'tutut…tut…tutut', apparently Akhmad's message had come in. I immediately opened. 

"Hahahaha Hahahaha...!!!" I immediately burst out laughing. Why? Because the message sounds like this, 

"Of all the parts of your body, I like your ass the most. Your ass is more voluptuous than my wife's ass. You know, I want to squeeze, I want to bite and I want to lick.”

Hahahahahahahaha.... I'm still laughing out loud, no wonder he's embarrassed to talk about it to me. Ground crocodile! 

Really, Seducing an affair, comparing the buttocks of girlfriend and wife. I also had a thought in my head, want to lick the ass? It's just like a dog, Si Akhmad hehehe... I shook my head. 

Messages are very funny to me. But for some reason, the content of the message had an effect on me more or less. 

Maybe because I'm rarely complimented, I feel as though the message is for me. Praise my ass. Because of that message, instead of going straight back to the meeting room, I went back to the toilet again. 

Actually, I don't want to pee, but I just want to look the mirror. In the toilet there is a big glass and it's really good for that. 

Inside the toilet, I stand in front of the mirror, slowly unfasten my pants and carefully watch my own ass. I tried various positions and angles to prove the truth of what Akhmad said. 

But after many times paying close attention, I came to the conclusion that my ass is not voluptuous. Come on, that means it's a compliment for Lola. Not for me! I thought with a bit of disappointment.

"Oh my God!" I was so shocked. In the mirror, I suddenly saw a shadow standing behind the door. When I looked, it turned out to be a cleaning service, an officer who likes to clean toilets. 

"Hey Mr. How long have you been in here?” I asked anxiously. 

"Since before you looked at the mirror while taking off your pants, I've been here cleaning." said the Cleaning Service, smiling meaningfully.

"Hah? +(*&^%$#@?!!!!!!!"

I was immeasurably embarrassed at that time. Wow! Even though I just looked at it while playing around wanting to see how voluptuous my ass is. 

At that point, the shame was so crazy that my face immediately turned red like a boiled crab. Hurriedly, I buttoned my pants and rushed out of the toilet. 

Tutut... tutut!! Have not arrived at the meeting room, suddenly my cellphone buzzed again. This time it was Katrin, Akhmad's wife, who called. 

"Bud, did you chat with my man earlier?" she attacked without further ado with a bitchy tone. 

"How do you know? He said? Ah, I'm so embarrassed, Trin…” I said with soap opera style acting.

"Shame why?" Katrin was astonished. 

"Your husband told you about me being gay, right?" 

Getting a counterattack from me, Katrin immediately fell silent. And of course I didn't waste this momentum. 

Again I throw the key sentence. "Damn Si Akhmad! So did he really say that? Bucket mouth! I'll slap when I see him." I said in a reassuring voice. 

Katrin was still silent. Maybe it needs to be explained a little, Katrin is an innocent person and is really easy to lie to. 

"What's wrong, Trin?" I asked in an innocent voice. 

"Hmm, it's okay..." 

Heheheh stupid.

"OK bud. Thanks. Sorry for disturbing your time," said the innocent. 

"It's okay Trin. Eh, before closing, I want to tell you something…” 

"What Bud?" asked Katrin. 

"I checked in the mirror earlier..." 

"Check what, Bud?" 

"After checking, it turns out that my ass isn't much crazier than yours. Oath! So there's nothing to worry about." I said encouraging her. 

“Hihihihihihi… my man is right. You are the craziest person in the world! Bye Bud." Katrin ended the conversation.

Read the other: Funny Story of Finding Parking Space

That's a funny story of Caught Cheating Because Wrong Sending Message. Story posted on Facebook by Budiman Hakim. Hopefully the contents of this story can give you good wisdom.

Previous Post Next Post