Funny Scary Taxi Stories

People say, fear and courage, sadness and joy, are just mind games. If we are afraid of snakes, even a small rope is like a snake. 

Here, we present a story about such mind games. So as not to be curious, let's check the article scary taxi stories below.

Illustration


Funny Scary Taxi Stories

I have a girl friend, her name is Wida. Her family is quite unique, they build a family grave in the yard. 

The yard of the house is actually very large, but because there are so many graves, the yard looks a bit small. 

The funny thing is, when there is a family gathering, the house cannot accommodate so many guests. They must spread out mats and sleep lying around the grave.

Not only in the courtyard, outside the gate there are also two graves on the left and right. 

If we see the statues on both sides of the gate, we are used to it. But Wida's gate is actually flanked by a real grave. Why does it feel so weird? 

As a result, Wida's house from the outside looks more like a cemetery than a place to live.

There is a funny incident surrounding the Wida family's grave. 


Clubbing

One day I was just promoted to Creative Director. The story is that I celebrated my new position with clubbing with my friends at Mario's Place. I only invited a few friends, including Wida. 

Mario's Place is actually a cafe with a rather formal atmosphere. But because all my friends are crazy, as a result, the atmosphere is lively. 

Some danced on the table, some danced in a striptease style on the speakers, and the rest sang with stray voices. It's really excited, anyway. 

Because we were tired from dancing most of the time, Wida and I sat back on the sofa.

Hueeek...!!!!! Suddenly a strange sound was heard. 

Because she drank too much, it seemed that Wida was heavily drunk and was vomiting. 

I dragged her to the women's restroom and told her to vomit as much as she wanted. Usually after vomiting, our condition becomes better and fresher. Wida complied. 

She's been throwing up for a long time. Because I waited too long, I finally had to go into the women's restroom. And what happened? 

Wida was sleeping on the toilet floor with a skirt everywhere. I helped lift her up and washed her face then dragged back and laid her on the sofa. 

As soon as the Café was about to close, Wida was still sleeping on the sofa. In the end, all the boys voted, who should take them back to her home in Taman Mini.

And as usual….my fate is always bad. I was also exposed to the obligation to deliver Wida. Wow, that's too much trouble. Where else I do not bring a car. 


Taxi Driver

At front of Menteng Plaza we sat together on the sidewalk waiting for a taxi. Meanwhile, my other friends have gone to discotheques in the City area. 

For my friends, clubbing must end with a happy ending. And the best place is the discotheque in the City. 

If not finish, they say, can't sleep. Whoops! On naughty. 

I tried to talk to Wida, "Wid, are you OK yet?" 

With her eyelids drooping down, Wida answered in a pelo (slow and chaotic) voice. You know the sound of pelo people when they're heavily drunk? 

Well, Wida said it like that. Even though luckily I could still understand what she was saying. 

"I've controlled Bud. Youuu don't have to waiiiit for meeee," said Wida.

"You're a girl, want to go home alone? It's already 2 in the evening, you can't," I scolded. 

"It's okaaay... I can go home alooone..." said Wida irritably. 

"Can not! You have to come home with me. The end!" I said very firmly. 

"I can alone, just loook for a taxi, the bluebirrrdddd ..." 

"You're drunk, you're so arrogant, Wid. Wait here, okay? I want to buy cigarettes first," I said as I walked to the cigarette shop in front of Bank Bumiputera which was only a dozen meters away. 

While waiting for my change, there is a taxi passed by. And Wida suddenly staggered to his feet and stopped the taxi. Things happened so fast. 

Without being able to stop it, Wida was already in a taxi and the vehicle immediately stepped on the speeding pedal.


Panic

Ouch, I really panicked. What if there is something? If she is raped I will definitely feel very guilty. While she was drunk. 

Fortunately, I still have time to write down the taxi's police number in my head. 

Not long after, another taxi arrived. I went up and asked the driver to take me to Wida's house. 

Even though the streets were very quiet, the journey seemed so long. During the trip, I prayed that Wida would be fine, 'O Allah, save Wida. Don't let anything happen to her. Amen!' 

Suddenly I see the taxi that Wida was riding in was parked on the side of the road. I tell the driver to stop at that place. 

What happened? 


Meet with Ghost

The driver who brought Wida was lying on the sidewalk. Dozens of people surrounded him. One of the older ones seems to be taking care of the driver. 

He took a sip of water from his glass and then suddenly sprayed it on the driver's face. The act was done over and over again.

I was so curious. I approached one of the crowd. "What's wrong, Bro? What happened to the taxi driver?" 

"It's not clear either. This taxi driver was speeding really fast from the small road ahead. When he saw us, he suddenly braked, got out of the taxi and kept screaming for help." answered the person I asked. 

"Eh? Ask for help, why Bro? Was he robbed?" I asked very worried. 

"Not robbed. He said he was carrying a female passenger. But he don't know that the woman is not a human but a kuntilanak (pictured; ghost woman with long hair and white dress). As he told the story, he was getting hysterical, that's why the villagers here called a shaman. Luckily he didn't hit anything earlier." 

"Kuntilanak? Is it true?” I don't believe it, but I get goosebumps anyway. 

"Here, if you don't believe it!" The person said while showing me the leaves. 

"What do you mean, Bro?" I ask because confuse.

"The kuntilanak woman gave money to pay for a taxi but when he arrived here and was examined by the shaman, it turned out that the money had turned into leaves," he said again, pointing to the person who was taking care of the driver. 

The taxi driver seems to be getting better. He sat with his breath still out of breath, either tired or scared, it was not clear anymore. 

I tried to peek at the meter, it said Rp. 178 thousand rupiah. I slowly arrived at the driver, then I tucked Rp 200 thousand into his hand. 

"Here, I pay for the taxi, sir." 

The driver stared at the money in his hand for a long time. Maybe he was afraid that even the money would turn into leaves. 

For a moment he looked at my face, suddenly he screamed in fear and hysterical again. Luckily some people quickly grabbed the driver and tried to calm him down. 

"Don't be afraid. This brother is guaranteed just an ordinary human being," said Mr. Shaman trying to convince the poor driver.

"Is the woman in the taxi definitely not human, sir?" ask me. 

The Shaman smiled as he stroked his rough beard, “Definitely not. She is Nyai Saodah, the young wife of a Dutch dignitary who was poisoned by his old wife.” 

I got goosebumps hearing the shaman's story until I was speechless. 

"Since that incident, Nyai Saodah has become a curious spirit and wanders around disturbing the residents. And the time it comes out is always right when she's drinking the poison." 

"Oh? It's really scary, isn't it, sir?" I answered. 

"Everyone in the area knows the story of Nyai Saodah and many have been harassed," said the Shaman. 


Investigate the Mystery

From there, I continued my journey. I decided to go to Wida's house on foot. First, because the distance is already quite close. Second, I want to investigate this mystery myself. What really happened? 

Wida is thought to be a kuntilanak or is Wida also a victim of a kuntilanak. It's not very clear, especially when Wida is drunk, I'm worried.

Arriving in front of her house, I immediately knocked on the door of the house. I'm already quite close to Wida's family, so I don't feel shy at all. Staying doesn't count at his house. 

As soon as the door was opened, Wida came out with her mother. Her condition seems to have improved a lot. Her face is fresh and she doesn't speak "pelo" anymore. After making small talk with her mother, Wida's mother entered the house again. 

"Wid...Wid are you okay? You're all right, aren't you, Wid?" I asked still panicking. 

"Good. What's it to you? Why did you come here?" replied Wida. 

"I'm afraid, you just go away. Did you know that the taxi driver just fell into a trance, he said, he was visited by a kuntilanak. How can I not be worried?” my word. 

But suddenly Wida covered my mouth with her hand. 

"Pssst!!!!” she whispered, then removed her hand from my mouth. 

"What's going on?" I asked in surprise 

"Don't speak loudly, my mother will hear you later," said Wida, still whispering.

"OK. OK, the important thing is that you're safe," I whispered too. 

Then Wida invited me to sit on the wall of a grave in her yard and started telling stories. 


The Real Ghost

"So, when I took the taxi earlier, I just remembered that I didn't have any money. Want to wake up mom, afraid of being scolded…” 

"So, what's next?" I started to guess what was going on. 

“When I was confused, the driver asked; 'Miss isn't wrong… don't we get lost, Miss?' Apparently, because the street in my house is so dark, he's scared." 

"It's really dark. I'm also scary," I said 

"But, precisely because the driver was scared, I got an idea..." 

"What idea?" I asked more curious. 

"When I was at the gate, I said, Sir, I'm getting off here."

"Then?" 

"Seeing there were two graves at the gate, the driver panicked even more. He asked in a trembling voice 'Which Miss's house?' I pointed to the grave on the left and said, 'This is my house, sir, the other is the house of my man who was with me in Menteng..." 

"Hah? No wonder he was hysterical when he saw me?” I said, feeling like I had an answer. 

But Wida did not respond to my words. She continued her story, “The driver was getting more and more scared. I said, don't be afraid. I'm a good spirit so I'll definitely pay…”

"How did the driver react?" I asked again. 

“He was shaking until he peed and couldn't speak. Then I put the money in his pocket." 

"Masha Allah, really sorry driver?" 

"After that, I walked to the house jumping up and down while imitating the laughter of the kuntilanak. Hihihihihihihihi…. Immediately, the driver ran away with the taxi Hahahahahaa….” 

"Hahahahaha you're crazy!!!! You really have no heart, Wid." Hahahaha. 

I laughed until it was hard to stop. You can't laugh out loud at night, can you? But the story is really funny, so it's hard to laugh in installments like that. Until my stomach hurts from the tickle. 

"I actually have the heart, but I also have no other choice hehehehe" said Wida again. 

Suddenly I remembered something, “Eh wait? Didn't you just say that you don't have any money? How can you pay for a taxi?” I asked curiously. 

"I don't have money. All I put in just the leaves in the pocket…” 

"Hah? Huahahahahaha….so that's the mystery of money turning into leaves anyway? Huahahahahah…” I burst out laughing again. 

Currently can not be saved anymore. I laughed out loud, until it split the thick night. 

"Masha Allah Wid….how come you are so crazy to be a person?"

Hahahahahahahahahaha....

Read the other: 5 Short Scary Story will Make You Goosebumps

That's the Funny Scary Taxi Stories. A story posted on Facebook by someone named Budiman Hakim. 

Hopefully what we present to you can provide entertainment. If night has come... try to look back... who knows...

Previous Post Next Post