Funny Story of Finding a Parking Space

In life we ​​should not be greedy. Because it could be a disaster. Disasters that come from God's punishment or disasters caused by one's hatred. 

In the story below, we present one example of the consequences of greed. Happy reading.

Illustration


Funny Story of Finding a Parking Space

His name is Adit. I really like this friend of mine because he is very smart. Whenever he encountered any problem he was always able to find a solution. 

Not only in business but also in daily matters, he is very good at handling them. There is only sense to solve the problem at hand. 

One day I was going to a mall with him. We both use the car that I drive myself. Because it was a Friday, the parking lot was full. I've played around three times but still can't get parking either. 

“Brother Bud, you see a bunch of drivers at front while playing card?” asked Adit. 

Unlike other people who always call me Uncle Bud, Adit always calls me Brother Bud. Don't know why. 

"I saw. Why, Dit?” ask me. 

"You stop there for a moment." 

"Okay." 

Even though I didn't know what to do, I stopped right next to the drivers who were playing cards. 

Adit got out of the car and approached the group of drivers and immediately greeted, "Good afternoon, gentlemen." 

"Afternoon .." said the group of drivers in unison.

"Excuse me sir. Whose car is this?” Adit asked, pointing to an Alphard car right beside them. 

"This is my boss's car," said one of the drivers, "I'm waiting for him. Why is that?" 

"Do you want to move the car and find another parking place? In exchange, I gave 50 thousand rupiah.” 

The driver seemed tempted too with the offer but he apparently felt he had strong bargaining power to ask for more. 

"Is it only IDR 50 thousand? The parking lot is really full today, if it's 150 thousand I want it." 

"Oh, you're crazy! Really, parking 150 thousand?” said Adit. 

"If you don't want to, that's fine. Go find your own parking.” said the driver again busy with his card. 

Adit thought for a moment then said, “Ok, 150 thousand. But I don't have cash, so I want to go to the ATM first. What's your name?" 

"I'm Mr. Somad." 

"Okay, what's your boss' name and from what company?" 

"My boss's name is Mr. Kartubi from PT Sulam Bumi."

"Okay, I'll go to the ATM first, Mr. Somad." 

Not long after, Adit was perched next to me and said, "Now let's go to the lobby." 

I just followed what Adit said. Arriving at the lobby, Adit went to the Car Call station and chatted with the person on duty there. I don't know what he was talking about. 

Not long after that Adit got back into the car. "Now we go back to where the driver played card earlier," he said. 

"What strategy are you making, Dit?" ask me. 

Adit smiled and replied, "Brother Bud hear the Car call voice, you will understand immediately." 

Not long after, a car call was heard calling, “A call for Mr. Somad from PT Sulam Bumi. Mr. Kartubi is waiting for you in the lobby by car." 

At first I still didn't understand, but because the call was repeated over and over again, I finally knew that the one called by Car Call was the driver who was chatting with Adit earlier. 

Arriving at the place earlier, we saw Mr. Somad was hurrying back his car while I was ready behind to fill the parking space left by Mr. Somad. 

Not long after, I parked happily and relieved. While turning off the engine, I asked again, "How do you know that the boss, Mr. Somad, will call the driver?"

"It wasn't Mr. Somad's boss who called. I ordered Car Call to call Mr. Somad.” said Adit with a cool tone. 

"Hah? You are crazy Dit? What if Pak Somad arrives in the lobby?” ask me. 

“His own fault! I was given 50 thousand rupiah, he didn't want it. Instead ask for 150 thousand." 

"Hahahahaha…. You really have the bastard heart, Dit." 

"That's a lesson for that person. People don't be greedy. It's been 50 thousand gone, the parking lot is gone too. Hehehehehe..." “Hahahahahahahahahaha….!!!!”

Read the other: Sustained Fortune Because of Wife

That's the funny story of finding a parking space. A story told by Budiman Hakim on his Facebook page. Warm regards.

Previous Post Next Post