Meet the Ghost Security Guard

Perhaps, the place you study or the place you work is inhabited by other beings. Because, the place will definitely be empty at night. 

If it's empty, anything can happen. For example, an invisible being will replace a human for their bed. Who knows...

The story below could be one example.

Ghost illustration


Meet the Ghost Security Guard

That night it was pouring rain outside. The clock on the wall showed 7 o'clock in the evening. Outside it was pitch dark. You know, in this cool city, even at 6 in the afternoon, the sun has already set on the bed.

I sat alone in my study, typing the teaching materials I was planning to deliver next week. All my office mates had gone home an hour ago. There are some who are still teaching, because they have a teaching schedule at night. 

The atmosphere is quiet and cold. Sis Neil was the last person to say goodbye, while giving the message that the building where I have an office on the 5th floor was deserted, so the door to the 1st floor was closed and when I wanted to go home, first call the security guard at the head office which is located in the front building of the campus, closest to gate. 

The campus consists of several buildings and my office is located in one of them. The 1st floor is the campus library, the 2nd and 3rd floors are used as lecture rooms, while the 4th and 5th floors are administrative rooms and lecturers' rooms.

For some reason, that night I was too lazy to go home to my boarding house. Most just watch TV, maybe because a bachelor, no boyfriend too...

As a new employee, at that time I was actively working. That night, in the midst of the silence of the night, only accompanied by the sound of typing on the computer keyboard, I suddenly felt a cold breeze. 

My heart is breaking. Where is the wind from? Aren't all the windows closed? The dark atmosphere contributed to my fear. 

All the lights had indeed been turned off, except for the lights in my room and the lights in the administrative office, and even then, not all the lights were turned on, because all the employees had already returned to their respective homes. 

Hmmm... haven't I been a brave person all this time. Even driving everywhere in the dark night I dared.

When I came out of my room towards the administrative office, I heard the sound of soft footsteps following behind me.... Seerrrr.... the wind blew again... goosebumps. 

Remember my friend's story, there is a student spirit who likes to wander, following people's footsteps. I slowly looked back... there was no one there... quiet...

After finishing some business in the administrative office, I returned to my room. I don't know, why does it feel so uncomfortable, working overtime alone like this. 

I'm sorry I didn't follow Neil's invitation, to go down together to the 1st floor, then go home. 

I quickly finished my typing. With quick and nervous movements, I packed my things and hurriedly locked my room and turned off the light. My heart was beating so fast, my legs seemed to be floating. 

Half running I went down the stairs to the 1st floor (at that time there was no elevator in my office). Right on the 4th floor, I heard someone's voice, it seemed like a male voice, "Come on... hurry up... hurry up... the office is closed...". 

I don't know whose voice it was, I couldn't see in the darkness of the night…but my feet continued to descend, as if they were floating. 

"Yeah... just a second... a minute ... I'm down ..," I answered. 

The voice kept telling me to come down while banging what I thought was a handful of keys against the door, because of the loud thumping sound.

I ran half-floating, my chest felt like it was about to fall out, for fear mixed with fatigue. In just a few minutes, I arrived on the 1st floor. 

Under normal circumstances, there was no way I could run that fast from the 5th floor to the 1st floor. After reaching the 1st floor, it turned out that the building door was locked!

O my God, I frantically shook the door...my mind started to mess up. I was so scared. After calming down a bit, I quickly went to the reception desk, to call the security guard at the central building to open the door to the 1st floor of this building.

The time 5 minutes waiting for the security guard, feels like 5 years. I was scared, panicked..then who was the man above..?

After the door was opened by 2 security guards, they were surprised and asked “Mom, what are you doing late at night alone? The door to this building is always locked at night.”

I can't speak anymore. My mouth was locked and panicked tears began to flow. "Sir, there was someone who told me to come down, who is that man? I can't see it because it's dark?”, I asked a moment later.

"Ooo ... Mom must have met the ghost of the security guard. He's a former security guard here who died a few years ago, he really likes to walk around the campus here," said one of the security guards.

I immediately fainted.....

Read the other: Scary Stories Tell in Dark

That's the experience of someone meeting a ghost at school. Be careful, if you are still at work or school, don't be alone, someone might accompany you. Afraid....

Previous Post Next Post